Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back from Mexico






















So, I've actually been back since Sept. 1st. Trying to catch up at work, preparing for 3.5 months in SE Asia, and starting Round 2 of studying for the GMAT has taken up most of my free time over the last few weeks. In addition to getting the most out of SF's typical indian summer by attempting to enjoy every minute of sunshine present, I'm trying to spend more time with friends and family. It's not easy.

Here are the pictures from the trip I took to Playa del Carmen and Mexico D.F. In short, I had an amazing time soaking up the sun, drinking Miami Vices and sailing with my mom, meeting the hospitable people in town squares, speaking (in Spanish) to strangers for hours, exploring the ruins and pyramids, and eating street food at every opportunity. I would like to return to D.F. someday. Until then, I'm going to have to settle for getting my carne asada taco fix from El Tonayense on 14th & Harrison.

No comments:

Post a Comment