Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A New Direction

In an attempt to pursue a profession that would enable me to interact with individuals, groups, and organizations whom each have a story to tell (and the world would benefit from hearing their stories), I am seeking Journalism and Documentary Filmmaking as career prospects. Having been back in the U.S. for a week, the pressure to research academic programs, as well as freelance work and internships has crept up on me.

Because I have little, actually no, experience in these fields, I know it's going to be a challenge to present my proposals to organizations seeking writers and production interns. I'm currently applying to internships and part-time positions in San Francisco, but if you know of any opportunities that might be of interest, please pass them my way.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment