Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Siem Reap

So I've decided to stay in Siem Reap until Saturday. Taking a bus back down to Phnom Penh to attend an all-day photography workshop on Sunday with Nathan Horton, a conscientious travel photographer from London. I read a number of positive reviews on his instruction style and hands-on weekend field trips, so the workshop should be a great way to spend some more time getting to know Cambodia, outside of it's major cities.

I haven't posted any pictures in a while, since Koh Tao actually. Blogger takes a long time to upload (only 5 images at once), so I haven't really found the time to do much on here besides write. I'm trying to be better about that.

Words don't do justice to the awe of Angkor Wat, its surrounding ruins, and the humbling and serene countryside we were able to bike through yesterday. I hope you enjoy the following images...








































No comments:

Post a Comment